Client Update 0.8.14
Time for yet another update. This time you will also find some new features next to the usual bug fixes.
Here is how you can update:
- If you use the Launcher, then the game will update automatically (and if it does not, restart the Launcher. Does not help? Maybe your Antivirus is stopping the download - try the manual download)
- If you do the whole thing yourself, head over to the "Download Client"-page, and download the newest Version (v 0.8.14).
Here's the Changelog. A more detailed list can be found here.
- A new feature allows subscribers to increase difficulty, for greater rewards
- Equipped Gear and Orbs is now saved server-side, so no more re-equipping
- Slightly decreased gear droprates
- FIXED: It was possible to get stuck when moving down a ladder close to a heightened tile or wall
- FIXED: It was possible to move through the pillar-decoration items
- FIXED: Some equipped items would not appear visually on player
- FIXED: Bridge-tiles at a height of just one higher than the player would be walked through instead of on
- FIXED: Under certain circumstances, it was possible to get OOB using chests or other items on heightened tiles making up stairs
- FIXED: Karky can grab the player through walls
- FIXED: The game would sometimes crash when asking Chardonney to summon Hint Ghosts
- FIXED: There was a small 2-frame window where a player death would not stop sounds from wizard attacks.
- FIXED: If a user had only few Orbs, sometimes unassigned orb-slot images would appear at the top of the screen on the Orb Selection screen
- FIXED: Gearfield would crash or result in very unpredictable behaviour when the storage approached full status
- FIXED: Non-Subscription behaviour regarding the storage limit is now properly reflected ingame
- Screenshots are now placed in the "screenshots"-folder. Did you know you can take one with [F6]?
- FIXED: Particle effects would not disappear immediatly when switching rooms, or dying
- A crash related to several rotators at a heightened position has been fixed
- FIXED: Standing underneath a block that fell would not trigger the correct state, leaving the player stuck
Head over to the forums and discuss this update.